County Service Officer
Anderson County Office
There are free bus tickets that are available to be picked up at the N. Main Street Location. They are for low income or homeless veteran's that are in need of bus tickets for transportation.
The mission of Anderson County Veterans Affairs is to provide VA-accredited, no-cost representation by claims specialists before the United States Department of Veterans Affairs for veterans, survivors, and/or dependents and to assist veterans, survivors, and/or dependents in receiving all federal and state benefits allowable under Federal and State Laws.
The links below list items you will need to help in filing your claim. If you have any questions about filing a claim, please feel free to contact any of our claim specialists.
Types of Claims:
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation
- Surviving Spouse Pension Claim
- Veterans Pension Claim
War Time Dates for Pension:
- World War II: December 7, 1941 - December 31, 1946
- Korean War: June 27, 1950 - January 31, 1955
- Vietnam War: August 6, 1964 - May 7, 1975
- Persian Gulf: August 2, 1990 - September 10, 2001
- War on Terror: September 11, 2001 - OPEN