3027 Martin Luther King
Jr. Blvd, Anderson
Senator Michael W. Gambrell, Chairman of the Anderson County Legislative Delegation has called a Delegation Meeting to be held on Thursday, June 11, 2020, 6:00 P.M., at the Civic Center of Anderson, 3027 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd to comply with safety procedures currently in place in Anderson County.
The purpose of the meeting is as follows:
- Discuss and approve budgets of:
- Anderson County Board of Education
- Anderson County Alternative School
- Anderson County Fire Protection Commission
- The Career and Technology Center
- Make appointments to the following boards and commissions:
- Anderson County Fire Protection Commission (School Districts 2 and 5)
- Anderson County Forestry Board (One Seat)
- Pendleton District Historical, Recreational and Tourism Commission (Two Seats)
- Social Services Board (One Seat)
- Tri-County Technical College Board (One Seat)
- Hammond Water District Board (Two Seats)
- Starr-Iva Water District Board (One Seat)
- Review PARD Grant Balances and consider any new applications.
Anyone interested in applying for appointment to any of the above-mentioned boards or commissions, please contact the Anderson County Legislative Delegation Office at 864-260-4025 immediately for an application or go online to www.andersoncountysc.org, select Departments, then select Legislative Delegation and the application is under Quick Links (+). These applications must be completed and returned to the Delegation Office (Post Office Box 8002, Anderson, SC 29622) no later than Wednesday, May 27, 2020.
The Anderson County Legislative Delegation extends a cordial invitation to the general public and welcomes their attendance.