Senator Michael W. Gambrell, Chairman of the Anderson County Legislative Delegation has called a Delegation Meeting to be held on Monday, November 30, 2020, 6:00 P.M., at the Civic Center of Anderson, 3027 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd to comply with safety procedures currently in place in Anderson County.
The purpose of the meeting is as follows:
- Make appointments to the following boards and commissions:
- Anderson County Disabilities & Special Needs Board (Three Seats)
- Anderson-Oconee-Pickens Mental Health Center Board (Three Seats)
- Children’s Foster Care Review Board 10-C (Three Seats)
- Children’s Foster Care Review Board 10-B (One Seat)
- Registration & Election Commission (Four Seats)
- State Board of Education (One Seat)
- Pendleton District Historical, Recreational & Tourism Commission (One Seat)
- Powdersville Water District Board (Three Seats)
- West Anderson Water District Board (Three Seats)
- Big Creek Water & Sewerage District Board (Two Seats)
- Hammond Water District Board (One Seat)
- Anderson County Transportation Committee (Three Seats)
- Anderson County Forestry Board (One Seat)
- Review PARD Grant Balances and consider any new applications.
Anyone interested in applying for appointment to any of the above-mentioned boards or commissions, please contact the Anderson County Legislative Delegation Office at 864-260-4025 immediately for an application or go online to www.andersoncountysc.org, select Departments, then select Legislative Delegation and the application is under Quick Links (+). These applications must be completed and returned to the Delegation Office (Post Office Box 8002, Anderson, SC 29622) no later than Friday, October 23, 2020.
The Anderson County Legislative Delegation extends a cordial invitation to the general public and welcomes their attendance.