Jacky Hunter

Anderson County Auditor

Office Location:
401 E. River Street
Anderson, SC 29624

Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm M-F

Get Directions

Phone: 864-260-4027
Fax: 864-260-4206

Mailing Address:
PO Box 8002
Anderson, SC 29622

Pay Taxes Online


Jacky Hunter, Anderson County Auditor, was elected in November 2004 and is now in his third term of office. Jacky graduated from the University of Georgia with a Bachelor in Business Administration. He received his Masters in Professional Accountancy from Clemson University. Jacky previously served as Finance Director for Anderson County and has over 22 years of service with the county. Along with serving on multiple boards and committees, he also served as the 2013 President for the South Carolina Association of Assessing Officials. Jacky and his wife, Janice, of 44 years have two children and two grandchildren.