Office Location Mon-Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. 2404 North Main Street Anderson, SC 29621
Mailing Address Post Office Box 8002 Anderson, SC 29622
The Anderson County Legislative Delegation Office consists of two South Carolina Senators and six members of the South Carolina House of Representatives and one Administrative Assistant. Our mission is to effectively serve the citizens of Anderson County by acting as a liaison between the Legislators and the General Public and to serve as an agency for processing and distribution of Notary Public applications.
• Resolution of constituent problems and requests.
• Schedule regular public meetings of the Delegation and notify interested parties.
• Keep media informed regarding time and content of public meetings.
• Prepare, Process and distribute Notary Public applications.
• Confirm attendance and participation of Delegation Members in local and State events.
• Coordinate trips to Columbia for agencies and other groups within the County.
• Research legislation, regulations, acts and joint resolutions, and other government documents for
the general public.